Type of Work: Senior WordPress Developer. Full time. In-house or remotely.
Open for Freelancer – Agency Partnership as well.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior WordPress Developer who will be able to closely collaborate with our design team and be able to develop amazing websites. The applicant should be fluent in Greek & English, have a collaboration spirit, have a passion for detail, be organized and self-motivated, be willing to learn new things related to his work.
- Collaborating closely with designers and developers to deliver exceptional websites.
- Developing customized WordPress: Websites / eCommerce / Themes.
- Managing your own workflow on multiple projects
- Build high performance websites with cross browser compatibility.
- Problem solving skills
- Keep an UpToDate, clean and well-structured code.
- Be able to solve complex tasks in new and older websites. (Core and Theme Updates, Code Reviews, XML Auto Imports, API calls, Security and Malware clean)
- Know about website staging & MySQL merge
- Preferably university-level degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in similar position
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress & WooCommerce Codex
- Be able to develop & customize WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Website Optimization (speed & responsive)
- Understand the importance and use of Semantics & SEO
- Familiar with Back-end Systems
- Willingness to adapt to the company standards if needed
Good to Know:
- Eye for Detail
- UX & interactivity
- Familiar with the W3C recommendations
- Experience Using Photoshop – Adobe XD
- Knowledge of GSAP Animations
23.800 – 30.800 € Yearly Depending on knowledge.
Mixed Salary (Salary, Insurance, Gifts)
- Attach your CV, along with your previous professional portfolio
- Send us a link to your personal blog – if any
- Send us a GitHub account or any profile with open-source contributions proving your familiarity with the requirements
- Send us any other account that might be beneficial in proving your autonomy (bitbucket / codepen / coderwall etc.)
Applications email: firstname.lastname@example.org