We are looking for an experienced and passionate front-end & back-end developer who will be able to balance creativity and functionality and will also be able to bring our designs to life! The applicant should be fluent in Greek & English, have a team spirit, have a passion for detail, be willing to learn new things and be self-motivated.
- Collaborating closely with designers and developers to deliver pixel perfect websites
- Developing and maintaining websites / newsletters / eshops / wordpress themes
- Managing your own workflow on multiple projects
- Participates in code reviews as needed and as assigned by their respective project team leads and department leadership
- Being extremely attentive to detail and architectural approach
- Keep a clean & well structured code
- Flexible thinking & problem solving
- Build websites with high performance with consistent viewing across various OS platforms and browsers
- Preferably university-level degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of two years experience in similar position
- Responsive cross platform development
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- LESS or SASS, Compass
- PHP & MySQL
- UX and interactivity
- Understand the importance and use of Semantics & SEO
- Website optimization
- Experience in using Photoshop
- Being familiar with Back-end systems
- Familiarity with W3C recommendations
- Willingness to adapt to the company coding / formatting standard if needed
- e-Commerce experience, such as Magento
- JS Frameworks
- Using 3rd party API’s
- Attach your CV, along with your portfolio
- Send us a link to your personal blog – if any
- Send us a Github account or any profile with open source contributions proving your familiarity with the requirements
- Send us any other account that might be beneficial in proving your autonomy (bitbucket / codepen / coderwall etc.)
TOGETHER AT ARTWARE!
It is a team’s world (and work). We are all pieces of the same puzzle in creativity, we work together as a team, we create and we succeed. This is the only way it works, and it performs miracles. We strongly believe in equal co-operation, and that’s why the word “team” has already been stated so many times in this post. It’s not a marketing trick, it’s our philosophy. We create together.
AN AWARDED AGENCY
Play for the winners. It’s simple and still too complicated to form a winning team, but Artware’s work has been awarded and featured globally, so we have a reason to claim that we can and we do. Join us and be a creative part of this experience.
EVOLVING IS A THING
We always want to grow bigger, to create better, to fly our brand’s (and brands’) banners higher; thus, we adapt to the most recent strategies by forming a unique process of creativity. It’s a piece of cake, a marketing cake, covered with the essence of our true identity.